Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!

Yeap! It's a brand new year already. And it's an awesome date too. 01.01.2011. Brand new year, brand new beginning, brand new hopes, brand new goals. 2010 was a little bitchy to me, and well hopefully 2011 will be much much much more better. Yesh, fingers crossed people. :)

My last few days of 2010 were fruitful. I met people I haven't met for ages! And yes, it felt good to meet everyone again. Everyone was the same, so it kinda brought me back to the past where everyone was still wearing their uniform.  So thank you people who made my last few days of 2010 a little more exciting, interesting and more memorable. :)

If I have a drink with me right now, bottoms up to you guys! Cheers! ;D

These are the awesome people who end me 2010 with a smile on my face.
Siaw Wee's house

Somewhere with the lovely bunch!

Starbucks, Spring 


Last picture in 2010 together! After hiking and all the smelliness



Yeap, that's about it. Have a great year ahead guys! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment