Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 1 - Your best friend

Dear best friends,

How y'all doing? I miss each and everyone of you. Who would actually know that how fast time flies and right now we are all separated at different places, chasing the dreams of ours. I could still remember the time when we made fun of each other, our gossiping sessions and the time when everyone bothered to cross classes to give others our blessings before exam. It was all good times. :)

It's amazing how fate has brought us together. Recalling back, we are only a bunch of strangers who have the same passion, the same interest, the same thoughts and most importantly, we just enjoy each other's company.

I won't say it's easy starting a new life over here without any of you and knowing that some of you are pretty close to each other makes me jealous a little. HAHA. BUT I'M NOT LES OR ANYTHING. Sometimes, it hurts a little to see others having so much fun with their friends and I'm left alone to explore the place all by myself. But don't you guys worry, I'm good to go now. Your friend, me is pretty famous right now. :P

Well, Christmas is just around the corner and I can't wait to meet up with you guys once again. The time when we know we rule the place. :) And we should seriously have some bbq again. I miss our manicai burger, the trouble of cleaning up after everything and how the boys will cook food for us. Nevertheless, we should create new memories of ours. Let's call it after 18, shall we? New places yet to be ruled and definitely more starbucks yet to be shared. ;P

It's my pleasure knowing everyone of you and even if I'm old and married, I will still cherish every moments that we have shared. You guys have no idea how much you guys meant to me. (:

So to you girls, thank you for everything! Love you guys always and may God bless you. :D

Love,
Me


I'm seriously stressed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment