Friday, December 10, 2010

peppermint mocha for 2 days straight means paradise.

MADELEINE ANG IS AT CHANGI AIRPORT!
ON HER WAY BACK! :D
And oh yes, working on her assignments at the same time too.
BUT yes, starbucks means happiness.

Despite the fact that I have 3 assignments to be completed during the holidays,
I can't wait to get my ass off back to Kuching to meet up with mua besties!
The season of the year is around the corner too. :)
Which spices things up a whole LOT more.
Whee!
I'm in such great mood!

Was having a tough week last week.
Discussions, assignments, exams, house-moving.
And darn fever last night, and slept with only a blanket and my towel for 2 nights.
But when the rain is over, comes the sunny day! :)

I had encountered lots of weird incidents lately.
Like just now, when I was on my way to the airport.
A GRANDPA was smiling at me with his bloody CHEEKY smile.
And gawd, he even had the guts to ask me to sit beside him in the mrt.
Gee, now every middle-aged man scare the shit out of me.
Seriously, what the hell is wrong?

Oh wells, shall not let all these things bother me.
See you peeps in Kuching!
And hello assignments again.

No comments:

Post a Comment