Thursday, December 2, 2010

I will learn to love again.

Today was damn epic.
We had test in like the next 30 minutes.
But hey instead of studying, everyone was watching Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2010 on the projector screen.
OKAY, seriously. THEY ARE DAMN HOT.
Like really really really HOT.
And the epic thing is that,
(Mind me saying this)
Akon, who was singing while the models gracefully walked through the runway, was actually. *AHERM* erecting. LOL.
I meant, it was damn obvious right in front of the camera.
YESH. And my classmates actually noticed it.
And then total silence filled the room.
Seconds later, everyone went wth. HAHAHAHA.
So damn distracting before the test I tell you.

Since christmas is around the corner,
Starbucks had this special occasion going on today, giving out free beverages just by you donating any amount of money to the Salvation Army.
But only from 5pm-7pm.
Praise God for that.
I'm so pissed when cheapskate people get free Starbucks without donating.
Seriously, what's your problem?
So of course, Starbucks-obsessed people like us went right after our test, which ended at like 6.15pm.
Before we even reached the place, we could already see the queue.
And they actually monitored the whole place, so meaning to say there was only one entry and one exit.
Damn annoying man cause I was seriously seriously craving for Starbucks Peppermint Mocha! GAH!
I felt like telling the person that I need a Starbucks now and I'm gonna pay for it.
But of course, if you do stuff like that, people will think that you're showing off.
So oh wells, to prevent the attention-grabbing moment, I headed to MCD instead.


And we chit-chatted bout what?
About our dreams of course.
How I'll have a scandal when I'm a famous TV Host next time.
Then I'll hire Amirah, the Public Relation, who will be at Korea, to help me solve my matter.
Because of who? Zoe, the DJ who spread and reported on my scandal.
And then Amirah will secretly call Zoe to ask her to make a big fuss out of my scandal so that the scandal will not end before she comes back from Korea.
So that she can earn more money. Two friends of mine sabotage me for their own good. Haha.
Seriously, mass comm students and their dreams.
I must say, two thumbs up baby! Haha.

WE SO NEED TO CELEBRATE THE MOMENT AFTER ONE PAPER IS DOWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment