Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 3 - Your Parents

Dear Daddy and Mummy,


I want you to know that how much I've been missing you guys lately, especially during exam period like this. It stresses me out, a lot. My friend ate handmade sandwich made by her mum today, and it really reminded me about you, mummy. I remember those time when you have bothered to wake up early to prepare my favourite hot dog bun for me to bring to school during exam week. :( How I miss those right now.


Even if coming over here was your choice, and I didn't really agree to it in the first place. However, I still want to thank you because I know you guys want the best for me. Really really thank you that you guys actually let me study what I want, which is Mass Communication. I won't let you guys down, I promise.


At times, when I feel like giving up, you guys are my motivation to keep on moving. Cause I know how high your expectations are, and I feel the need to make you guys proud. I guess that's the only way to say thank you. Sometimes, when I talk to you guys on skype, I can't stand but bear my tears. I don't want to break down in front of you guys, if not you guys will always be worried about me. So don't you guys worry, I'll be okay and your daughter will make you proud one day. :)


Whenever I was really stressed out during exam, I used to throw tantrums and release my anger at you guys. But right now, it's all bottled up. Hopefully I can go through this once again. I know your blessings are with me. I'll see you guys soon. Love you lots. 


Love,
Me




***
And this is how I study.
God be with me tomorrow.
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment