Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Amazing friends spice up the holidays

Life has been pretty good so far.
Though it will be greater if it isn't because of the stupid assignments.
Met up with my lovely bunch of friends who I have not seen for 6 months long.

Celebrated this laydeh's birthday.
Finally legalised my friend! :)
We took 15 minutes or so to finish our lunch and we were still 15 minutes late for the movie!
 Give us a camera.
And this is the outcome.

What's next?
BITTCCHHHH! :D
The irritating lecturer of mine hasn't sent me the results of my assignment!
GAH! Make me nervous and all.
I keep checking my mail. Darn! Hurry up would cha?
And oh, my buddy is coming back tomorrow!


I wanna go see the floating lanterns with my husband, someday. :)

Happy Winter Solstice, everyone! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment