Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I do?

This morning I woke up to the weirdest dream ever!
It gave me the shock of my life,
And yes boy am I glad I'm not married. (Uh-huh)
So here goes the story...

Out of the nowhere, I got out from a relationship.
And came this guy who loved me so much,
But I had seriously no clue about how he was like. (like his personality and all those little things)
He proposed, and surprisingly I accepted like no other's business.
Why?
Cause I felt a sense of responsibility and pity.
Cause he had been loving me for years.
So on the wedding day itself, it scared the shit out of me.
I chicken-ed out, of course.
Deep down I wanted the marriage to be canceled.
Cause not only was I getting married to someone I don't love, my heart was actually thinking about someone else.
And seriously, spending your entire life with someone you don't love is just.
VERY WRONG.
Cheesy right? It was a dream okay.
But not only invitations were sent out, people were already at the church attending the ceremony.
It was seriously chaotic.
So I went to the back door where you had to wait for the big entrance door to open.
And walah! That was your moment.
So cut the details and there I was.
Married to a guy. Or more to like stranger if you would say.

When I woke up, that was my greatest, most appreciated self-wakeup ever.
I was so glad it was only one hell of a dream.
Not having to live with someone you totally don't love for the rest of your life, and did I mention that I was getting married at the age of 24?
SERIOUSLY? 24?
Please la! I will be just at the beginning of my career man.
The peak has yet to arrive and marriage?
Wait behind the queue please.
Now the thought of getting married scares me.
Very random right?

So the moral of the story is, don't rush your once-in-a-lifetime decision, and don't afraid to hurt people, if not it'll be the biggest mistake you'll ever make. AND DON'T GET MARRIED AT SUCH YOUNG AGE! It does you no good!

No comments:

Post a Comment