Monday, January 3, 2011

New environment

Today marks the beginning of school and I'm already darn busy since yesterday.
Moved into a new house, got lost and walked around this new unfamiliar area with my heavy luggage.
Luckily I found a lady and asked her the way.
But I still took the cab in the end.
I freaked out cause I thought the driver was going to "kidnap" me or send me to somewhere else.
Phew, thank God for protecting me.

The family is really friendly.
Their sons are really helpful in helping me to carry heavy stuff.
At least I don't get to be alone when I come back from school.
I hear noises and feel the warmth from the family.
My room is even bigger, larger wardrobe, more tables.
AND BIGGER study table! I love!
The only sight effect, I need to travel further.
Which means waking up wayyyy earlier for school.
Well I'll try to take some pictures and show you my room!

Since I kept waking up around 12 noon in Kuching,
I was so afraid that I couldn't wake up for my 8am class.
So I ended up waking at around 5.50am.
Reached school around 7.20am. And wala!
Surprise surprise madeleine.
The class won't be starting until 9am.
Great, just great.

And yes, some event is going on this Friday.
Wish me luck peeps! And hopefully I WILL NOT screw up!
Who knows that I'm working with Mervin again this time.
HAHA.

Pardon me for the lack of pictures for the recent posts.
Will update more when I'm free.
Well it's back to my revision. Exams in another 3 weeks!
PS. I miss you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment