Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 4 - Your Siblings

Dearest brother,


We had our fights, our arguments, but I realized that you are the awesomest, coolest, kindest, smartest brother ever! I'm so damn proud to have you as my brother man. :D


I know it's tough for you right now over there. But thank God you got into a company in Perth for the internship, and there's pocket money for you too! I know how much you've wanted to come back., but no worries man, we'll be going over soon! Very soon! And it's gonna be very happening my dear brother! :D I can't wait!


Well, good luck to you right now. You'll be having your final year next year, which I'm sure will be really hard. Hard work pays off man. I know your ability and you will do well. No doubt. I have faith in you man. Cheers and keep shining in the Lord's name!


Love,
Me




***
Econs was over.
But I screwed it up. :(
One thing I hate about Singapore education.
Everything is linked.
Once you screw up a paper, you screw up your entire semester, and when you screw up your entire semester, you screw up your 3 years man.
Oh wells.
Packed my stuff when I reached home around 3 plus.
Before.
 After.
And I'm so hungry right now!
Only had milk tea for dinner! GAH!

Seriously, I'm not your substitute.
Now it goes down to how well you cope with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment