Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 2 - Your Crush


Dear my (future) crush,

I don't know if you exist out there right now. However, I don't wish you to appear in front of me right now. WHY? I have a dream to chase right now and I don't need any distractions at the moment. Nothing else really matters apart from that. So yeah, even if you are right in front of me, you shall be ignored. Completely. :)

However, if you insist to appear in my life right now, I don't really mind as long as you promise to be nice, provided it is not a one-sided feeling. And literally, stay in my life. If you are really that important to me, I won't think twice to share my priority between my dream and you. And yes, you will be the first and my dream will eventually tumble down to second. :D Be honored, please. HAHA.

And hopefully, you are someone who will actually accept me for who I am. Wait, if you don't, I won't even consider you in the first place right? First rule of getting into my consideration list, you've got to be OLDER than me. Even if you're one second younger than me, sorry you're out. :) BUT, maximum age difference, 1-2 years. Gosh, looks like I've got some limited choices over here.

Ah yes, I need to seriously be myself in front of you, meaning to say, I don't mind having messy hair or unglamorous look when I'm with you, and mess up with my food perhaps? Lol. Oh whatever, I'll just leave you to God. :) I'll see you when I see you then. :D

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment