Friday, December 3, 2010

Of christmas lights and kuchingites at singapore!

Despite the bad quality, enjoy! :)
And feel the joy of christmas all the way from Singapore.
AND Kuchingites! :D
Snowflake ftw babe!

It was an awesomely fun day, I must say.
I left school early today, then headed straight to Orchard to meet up with my friends!
Damn excited to finally see Kuchingites after 289324983254 months.
I was exaggerating a little. Hehe.
Got lost at first because they were at Somerset and I was at Orchard.
So I went to Somerset instead and they had to give me instructions. Haha.
I'm a failed not-a-Singaporean-to-be.
Then off we went to Subway cause Kuching didn't have any.
Wait, it still doesn't.
We didn't know what to do for the rest of the days so we just chilled a little and then strolled along Somerset and Orchard.

And then Edwin met up with his aherm poker friend.
We suan-ed him like shit man.
Especially Ivan. Made us laugh big time.
Then it was night time and off we went to Orchard again.
LOL. Typical much?
But then the lights were amazingly different from what we saw during the noon.
This time, it was really mesmerizing and the christmas trees, I must say, breathtaking.
So why on earth are they decorating Orchard Road like some Christmas Heaven?
That's because they're having some competition for the best decorated building.
LIKE CHEH EY?

Since it was only 8 after snapping pictures here and there,
everyone decided to meet up with Yee Hwa's brother and his wife at Clarke Quay.
HE treated us to a scrumptious late supper.
And we had this sorta illegal drink. :D

And then bla bla bla.
I'm so tired and I need to study that I'm so lazy to go into details.
So tata. That's all what you guys need to know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment