Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I have a surprise for you ;)

Everyone is staying at home, busy studying.
Haha. How typical.
My lips is cracking. Big time.
I can barely open my mouth. Like seriously.
The 3 DVDs borrowed from the school library ain't working.
Lousy ass stuff. Pissed me off only.

I painted my toe nails light blue. Lovely!
One paper down tomorrow.
Starbucks tomorrow too!
Lecture turned into consultation on Friday.
And I'm meeting my friends on Friday too.
Things are going great, I must say.

I'm starting to have awesome friends here. :)
People offered help to pack my stuff.
People asking me out for dinner and movies.
And daddy is deciding whether to fly over to help me out too!
City lights at Orchard Road are yet to be witnessed.
It's gonna be mind-blowing.
Life's starting to spice up a little already.

I'm definitely looking forward to meeting up with my buddies back at home!
10 days to go peeps!
And you, I have a surprise for you. :)

Tata, I'm heading out to get some stuff! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment