Sunday, December 26, 2010

Just like fireflies.

OMG MY WATCH CAN GLOW IN THE DARK! :D

I feel so blessed nowadays.
New stuff coming into my life. My parents are definitely my best gift ever!
Cousin's wedding going on next year.
The whole atmosphere seems to be very exciting with everyone busy deciding the very detailed preparation.
From centerpiece decorations to ribbons of navy blue to wedding dresses!
I can feel the happiness around me. (:
And personally, I can't wait to witness my very own cousin's wedding at Perth.
It's gonna be a blast, that I'm sure.
I have a feeling that 2011 will be a very very joyous year.

With 2011 just around the corner,
I've been doing a lot of thinking.
About what I want in my life and what's most important.
It's certainly some emotional feelings over there.
But those are the great ones!
I'm sure I have to go through lots of bumpy roads next year.
But I have a feeling that what I wish for is really coming true now, somehow.
Really excited, but I can't help but feel a little nervous at the same time.
Do I even have what it takes to excel?
I'd never give up, that I can assure you. :D
I'll make you guys proud someday, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment