Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 5 - Your Dreams


Dear dreams,


You're kinda unreachable. I pray hard every day so that you will come true, someday. I have this really kiasu-ness that is surprisingly fading away slowly inside me. I can't stand people who actually look down and laugh at my dreams. So please please please, I need to prove them wrong. :) Don't die on me like what my lights did to me, alright? :D


You are somehow very hard to achieve man. If I never try my luck here at Singapore, maybe it won't even come true. But I have a feeling that I'm already one step closer. So thank God for that and I need Your guidance throughout this journey, Lord. You've shown me lots of miracle and I'm sure You're watching over me there. :) I'm thankful to have You in my life.


Be nice to me alright? Pray that you will give me lots of opportunities and hopefully I'll stand out in one of them. I must say it's not easy to lead a celeb lifestyle. There are things I need to sacrifice. Hopefully, I'll come to my senses one day and really decide what I really want after all. But I've imagined all those in my mind already, so I'm more or less prepared. Or maybe not.


But yes, bring it on whatever you need me to prove to you. I'm all powered up. I'll make sure you'll come true someday. :)


Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment