Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Jesus! :)

Christmas this year was awesome.
MUCH MUCH better than last year I must say.
Spent christmas eve with a bunch of new friends.
And though the service sucked big time, you guys made the day memorable. :)
Siburan peeps are uniquely amazing! And not to mention,
RICH. :D

My Christmas Day went well along with my family.
And Christmas marks the opening ceremony of my new ODM! :D
So-called christmas present from Daddy!
Daddies are great human beings in the world!
I was flabbergasted when he actually agreed to buy me that watch!
So thank you dadddieee!
AND I DIDN'T KNOW FCUK WATCHES ARE WAYYY CHEAPPPERRRRR!
Everything is so perfect when you have them around you.
I feel so blessed. :)
And working out during christmas makes you feel great somehow.

One more week left.
Well I better make full use of my time here.
To you readers out there, Merry Jolly Christmas and Happy Boxing Day!
May you have a pleasant celebration.


2011 is about to conquer our life now.
And that means one step closer to future Belinda Chee peeps!
I seriously can't wait for it! :)
New Year Resolutions people!
Mine's definitely a long list this time!

Angel by Akon is awesome. (:
And it's about I spend some private time with econs.
In 35 minutes to Boxing Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment