Sunday, November 28, 2010

when you get bored of studying.

Made of Honor
Or more to Maid of Honor.
My second time watching this.
Made of Honor
Made of Honor
Favourite part of the movie:
"Put it in the basket"
*Speechless, with their mouth widely opened*
"Did you see that?"
"He dunks the ball. He dunks the ball."
"That was awesome. You can dunk. He can dunk!"
"So that's how you guys do it. So why didn't you guys do that?"
"Yeah, if we could, we would."
HAHAHAHA.

I'm so gonna get myself Safe Haven as mua christmas gift!
Or someone could get me one. I don't mind. :)
Or if I could find Dear John,
It would be even better!
Seriously people.
Dear John is by far THE BEST romance movie I've ever watched.

Channing Tatum is just so darn awesome.
In Dear John or Step Up.
Good grief!
Millions of thumbs up for him man! <3
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment