Saturday, November 13, 2010

OMG-ness!

Sorry with the lack of updates.
BLAME THE ASSIGNMENTS!
I'm seriously busy with assignments assignments and assignments.
Gawd, don't you just hate freeloaders?
And studying has yet to be followed up.
I'm literally screwed. Like seriously.

Had my ISC leadership training pre-camp yesterday.
It was pretty fun.
My group mates are pretty hyperactive, which is really amazing!
We rule the camp man! :D
It was exhausting having the need (definitely not willingly) to stay back at school to finish up my assignment, which is due like tomorrow. (bear in mind it's not complete yet)
Cause WHY?
Right now, I'm doing my econs tutorial, which is due on when?
TOMORROW TOO! *wow*
And tomorrow, i have a test! *wow wow*
No wonder they always say monday blues.

BUT WAIT!
Despite all these depressing stuff, there is actually something that SERIOUSLY, I mean SERIOUSLY made my day.
Nope, you're not dreaming.
That is THE Belinda Chee.
And yes, ELIAS CHUA!
Okay, you can close your mouth now. :D
Uh-huh. I know right.
A dream MIGHT come true after all.
Thank you very the much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment