Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Overloaded stress

It sucks to see your friend sad.
And you couldn't do anything to make him feel better.
Cause you're stuck here with your stupid assignments.
And the deadline is bloody near.
I'm sorry for being for helpless. :(

My heart is thumping so loud that as though the sound is gonna drive me crazy.
This adrenaline flow is rushing so fast that I can feel it exploding in my head.
At least I finished one of my presentations today.
And thank God I managed to finish drawing now.
Please please please give me more time to put my slides together.
Tomorrow night I need to go for my emcee practice.
Which means that I need to complete my assignment by TODAY.
Oh God, please grant me strength and determination.

Friday will be a super duper busy day.
I even need to bring 3 pairs of footwear to school.
My heels, flipflop and the bloody shoes.
Oh for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about.
I'm having a ONE-TO-ONE presentation, an ISC event going on and I'mma hosting it!
:D
I'm really excited and hopefully I won't screw up.
So do pray for me peeps!

Seriously, you need to stop acting like some selfish person.
Don't use others as your tool please.
I don't live to please you.
Get over yourself.

Yes, that's pretty much me.

No comments:

Post a Comment