Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I need starbucks to keep me awake.

Hey peeps!
Haven't updated this blog for quite some time ey?
Yours truly is damn busy these few days.
I came back from the LTC (Leadership Training Camp) last Sunday.
Was damn exhausted after everything.
We only had like 3-4 hours of sleep per day.
Then the rest of the days were running, games and really muscle-straining activities.
And now I'm proud to say that my muscles are forming slowly.
Abs baby!
And right after camp, I have presentations, tests, and events going on!
Barely have time for my beauty sleep!
What more to say typing my arse off, updating this blog of mine?
:D
And I just came back from game trial.
Hectic life of mine man.

This was during LTC Pre Camp.
My group members yo.
The actual camp.
Our awesome flag!

Tata people. Tune in for more updates soon!


This is very cool!
You don't fcking matter anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment