Saturday, November 6, 2010

NIPS is the only chocolate coated nut I shall eat.

Let me briefly update you with what have happened lately.

1. My first ever sketch since forever.
This is actually a storyboard for a minute commercial.
We need to find any 1-minute commercial from youtube and draw it.
All within 1 hour.
I'm actually quite reluctant to start working on my assignment.

2. I passed my biking lesson in less than 30 mins!
Well there were blisters and cuts here and there.
Met a few angry faces, got lost, been embarrassed for many times.
And it was raining!
But I guess it's worth the suffer.
I've finally learnt how to ride a bike at 18! (:
Well, Thank you Zoe for being so patient in teaching me.
I'm such a fast-learner right? :P
By the time we finished cycling,
It's already 9 something.
Took the cab and headed to Siam Kitchen for dinner.
AND I HAD THE SPICIEST SALAD EVER.
Second bite only, and I've already finished my cup of water.
See me soaking wet in red tee.

3. I bought my earphone!
Pretty cool colour huh?
Below was the one I bought.

Elias Chua! see!
NOT FAIR!

AND. HAHAHA.
I've finally found out who Lee Min-ho is. LOL?
A scene from Personal Taste.
Guys who cook are the best?

And i think the heart is healing just a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment