Friday, November 26, 2010

And we could party all night long

Everyone was so stressed out for the past few days!

And then we could camwhore after presentation!
It felt good.

Well, that was not the end of the fun yet.
ISC Friendship Day made the day a whole lot better.
The committee familia. :D
The bunch of people who turned up!
This bunch of peeps are the coolest, hyper-est people I've ever met!
The night would have never been the same if it wasn't because of you guys!
Thank you for your support and comments.
You people rock big time!

I received heck loads of friendship band too!
And not to mention TONS of friendship THREAD. ;P

After few weeks of really tensed up atmosphere,
I can finally get a well-deserved rest.
But well it isn't time to chillax yet.
Exams are up next in the next 2 weeks.
Time to mug again!
And then it will be home sweet home. :)

I know me friend like Catherine Tang Ye Lin :) would love to see pictures of me hosting.
But unfortunately the pictures are not uploaded yet.
So you guys better watch this space for more pictures! :D
Have a great weekend ahead guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment