Thursday, November 18, 2010

random songs on repeat mode.

Though not at our most glam state,
These made me smile. Big time.
The coolest bbq at the coolest place ever!
Enjoy doing stupid stuff with them.
Showing off your house for you SW. :D
Yeap. That was what we did in class.
I will see you peeps soon!

WE ARE MEETING UP SOON PEOPLE! :)
And when that time arrives, it's gonna be hell lot like the next
World War 3. :D
All this is making me real excited!!

Didn't manage to grab starbucks today.
But we went to the healthy side instead.
Soursop juice.
Woke me up instantly after the long-winded lecture.

I'm all ready to be tortured.
Bring it on baby.
Haven't packed yet. Whoopsiie.
Let me show you how we, kuchingites roll. ;)


I WANNA GO LA.
There is where hot stuff happens!

Okay, chao. Back to me drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment