Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hyper-ness for no reason

Haha. What kind of name is this?

I chilled whole day by watching tv.
Surfing the net.
And studied a little.
How nice if  every day is like today.

In case you don't recognize me,
Yes that's me.
Ever since last night event,
I've received lots of friend requests from people whom I don't know.
One of the disadvantages of hosting,
People know you, but you have no idea who they are.
To accept or not to accept?
And I don't get to interact with them and play those awesomely organised games!
The coffee game! Gah I've missed that.

Check out what we did in class last week.

I'm so very the addicted to this song right now.
My landlady went back to Malaysia today,
So the whole house is basically mine, for now.


Fact: I HATE people who betray their spouse. GO TO HELL PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment