Tuesday, November 9, 2010

glowing sticks. skype.

Glowing sticks are awesome stuff.
The beauty of skype.
I played this with a friend. Haha.
Well it made my day. :D

*I've got one awesome picture which I'm not sharing with you! :D*

We had fire drill today.
My first fire drill at school. Haha.
Took us half an hour to move to somewhere where we can reach in less than 5 minutes?
We'll be burnt to death if we proceed with that pace next time.
Fire drill saved our day.
Test was postponed to next monday.
Which meant MORE work.
3 assignments due in the next 2 weeks.
And 2 require PUBLIC SPEAKING and DEBATING.
My head is literally burning and my shoulders ache like hell now.
Body, please don't go against me right now.
Econs needs more revision from me too! (calculation is back!)
MST week is coming up. Screw.

Sometime soon.
We'll be having a field trip to a PR agency.
Then assignment is up next. AGAIN.
I'm bloody tired.
Needa head out tomorrow to interview people,
Then it's off to rushing our assignments.


8TV Quickie Search 2010 just ended.
There goes my luck!


I'm gonna add this to my must-go list man.

And oh yesh.
I can sense the christmas mood is going on already. :D
Dangling xmas decorations are starting to appear at malls.
Makes my day a little better.

Hard work pays off. Don't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment