Tuesday, October 26, 2010

tuesday nights are awesome.

"If you dont like something that you're doing then just quit
no point doing something you dont enjoy"

I'm gonna make my stand.

Why on earth are media com students drawing stuff?
LIKE WHY?
Nooo!
Too bad my buddy is at kl.
If not I'm gonna score high for this assignment.
You give me hard time thinking. I'll give you hard time marking.
Fair enough right? :D

Thought media communication students didn't need calculators?
Well, think again.
Economics introduces ONCE AGAIN calculators, graphs and many more add maths stuff to me.
And I realised, somehow I love the intense adrenaline flow.
Be good to me and give me a distinction just like marketing alright?


VERY CUTE RIGHT MY LITTLE RED MONSTER?

My necklace broke early this morning. :(
It felt as though something was missing.
I needa work on my speech soon!
Debate madeleine!
Master it!

AND AND!
I'm going crazy over one song.
Kid Cudi! <3