Sunday, October 10, 2010

my definition of hot.

HOT-NESS ALERT!
Yes people.
Andrea Fonseka says it all!

Seriously, how can that not be hot for you?
Beat that people!
I want a bahhdeyy like hers man.
HOT HOT HOT man!
Like seriously.VERY.HOT. Never really acknowledge the meaning of hot.
Until.. NOW!

Okay, Andrea Fonseka.
Miss Universe Malaysia 2004.
The National Director for the happening Miss Universe Malaysia 2010 which ended few months back.
Being a beauty queen herself, she was invited for event show-ups, photoshooting, events hosting and you-name-it-she-has-got-it.
A law graduate at NUS (unbelievable huh?)
She's staying at Singapore now.
Frequently flying back to Malaysia. 
Maybe I can catch a glimpse of her someday. Hehe.
So sorry guys but she just got married recently. :D

WHAT?
I'm not turning into a lesbo okay? Haha.
I'm just checking out people who are really good at this showbiz.
It actually helps what. 

What more can I ask for during this perfect 10 day
With a glass of cold milk on the bed,
Seeing the reflection of my amazing pink laptop in the full length mirror, (which makes my mood good)
And typing my ass off, writing craps.

I worked out today.
It felt good.
Don't kill me tomorrow muscles.

Ah wells, I'll see you peeps when I see you.
This is Madeleine Ang, signing off.
Tata.