Monday, October 11, 2010

Hey you sexy lady

This one is dedicated to you girls out there who have met jerks in your life. :)
Chin up lads.
There's no point crying over spilled milk.
Wipe those tears, dress up, go out there and tell the world that
"I look so good without him"
Those days were over, learn to be independent.
Cause girl, I know you're best off without him.
You're on your own now. (:

I got my wax strips finally after 83645845284 years.
Soon to be experimented.
It's really easy to use.
Get one and try it out yourself. ;)
This is how it looks like for those who have not seen one.
And I found these adorable junior plasters.
Thought of buying the ones with tigger but it was not worth the money.

Close-up of my favourite ones.

I'll be heading to MCD for breakfast with daddy (and hopefully mummy) tomorrow.
Gonna drop by the club to chill a little.
Some personal time for myself.
Surfing the net and hello library once again for book-hunting!
Then it's off to jogging!
Discipline madeleine!
Good training for the future.