Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Just a pebble in the water

If we show a little love, heaven knows what we could change.

I'm very obsessed with cardigans nowadays.
Yes, cardigans.
Found one today. But it was bloody expensive.
RM300. GOSH!
But fingers crossed, I'll get it someday. ;)
With daddy's help. Muahaha.

Just realised that my GPA wasn't that high after all.
Made me go a little disappointed.
I didn't know we could actually get the perfect score. :(
But it was a great start anyways.
You can do it madeleine!
4.0. One day.

9 days left, yet so many stuff to be done.
Haven't had breakfast at mcd.
Haven't watched my bloody step up 3. GAH!
Haven't even gone out with any of my friends ever since like forever. :(
And many more infinity haven'ts.

I realised I was looking for a wooden photo frame.
Needa get those memories printed out.
And yet to be placed on my table at the island.
Well I better start thinking whose pictures are going in!

Is this adorable or what?