Saturday, October 30, 2010

she goes "too little too late"

Madeleine Ang has been craving for..
MORE starbucks.
MORE tumbler.
MORE head bands.

I woke up to the wake up tone singing:
"Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks, now I'm trying to get back"

And boy am I glad it's Saturday.
Stayed in reading books till noon.
Dined in at long john silver and chilled for awhile.
With book as my companion.

And now I've been watching lots of Wong Fu Production videos.
Hopefully it will stimulate my creative juice to flow.
I NEED TO FIND MY CONCEPT ASAP!
Sketching to be done. (which I suck like shit at)
Visuals to be found from the net,
Which require heck loads of photoshop.
Angles to be figured out.
Shots to be done.
Presentation slides yet to be put together.
Speech to be done!
Oh do I hate individual assessments.
2 weeks left,
AND I STILL HAVEN'T GOT MY CONCEPT SETTLED.
GOD HELP ME!

It's so depressing to see my atm money decreasing.
$1150 in just 2 days?
MADELEINE ANG DIDN'T SPEND IT ON SHOPPING OKAY?
But it's because I'm moving out next year.
Enough said.

And where are you when you're needed?
rawr. You better come back asap!

Quote of the day:
The secret of lasting relationship is to know that people change, but to hang on to the things that made you together in the first place.