Saturday, October 16, 2010

celeb lifestyle

Me, seriously am sleep-deprived now.
Only had 2 hours of sleep and then it was off to the airport.
Slept, landed, checked into Ritz Carlton.
Bloody AMAZING hotel with bloody GOOD service.
What can I say? 5 stars what.
Stepped down the cab, had our doors opened by the doorbell guy.
Treated like a celebrity.
Boy that felt awesome.
I should probably get used to it. :D
We had our personal "staff" guiding us all the way from checking-in process, serving us juices while "registration" is done to having our luggages delivered right to our front door.
And the room.
First-class materials.
Well too bad I couldn't upload any pictures because of the sucky internet.

Midnight it is.
And I just showered.
Feel so. hmm. clean.
My energy is all dried up.
It's an early morning again tomorrow. GAH!
Busy days ahead again. Oh wells.
But the view from the seat I'm sitting now is breathtaking.
Gonna hit the sack soon.

Now maybe any of you can explain the sucky mood I'm having right now?