Tuesday, October 5, 2010

One of those many

Never know that moments like that will make you go "Oh, I actually miss it!"
Yeap, I miss leading.
Leading a group. Leading the praise and worship session. Just leading.
The time when you know you're the boss.
Having orders being settled for you, stuff like that.
*Evil wink*
It feels good.

I remembered GB and BB were one big family. (We still are, at least I hope)
We were the perfect combination. The perfect team.
And not to mention they compiled some of those perfect couples too. (:
During sports day, we fought against each other.
But deep down, we supported one another.
Down the field, I must say I felt damn proud to be one of those standing under the scorching sun with all these amazing peeps.
Those behind-the-scene moments, the massaging, butt-shaking and all.
How could I ever forget?
Thank you people for all those little pieces that combine to form the puzzle of my life.

Had a walk through Jalan Song.
Made me miss those lepak-ing and sipping teh si peng times.
Chit-chatting, gossiping, laughing our asses off.
Splendid moments indeed.

Results were out.
Guess the hardcore-mugger attitude paid off.
My search for cardigans has officially started. :)

Awesome movie I must watch before I get back.
The Switch!
Featuring JENNIFER ANISTON!!












 


PS. You failed at your first move cause you got a little too personal.