Sunday, October 31, 2010

like seriously?

I went down with an empty stomach.
Wanting to eat fried carrot cake.
MADE THE WRONG CHOICE.
And you told me I needed to wait for 20 minutes.
Yeah, sure. No problem.
But then you came and tried to flatter me?
I was like wth?
I just want my food okay.
Stop talking and feed the long queue of customers.
Well, I was fine.
Later, you came again with your bloody stupid jokes?
Was getting a little impatient over here dude.
Take a hint please.
I didn't fancy to sit next to you.
I didn't come with the intention to flirt with you okay?
And seriously.
You pissed me off.
And what was your right to know my age.
What more to praise me?
Such a turn off.
Then I realised I had totally wasted 20 minutes of my life.

GRRRR.




I never mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment