Thursday, September 9, 2010

Slacking much?

Exhausted. Tired. Well not exactly tired.
But I have no idea why my brain just couldn't absorb all those bloody notes.
It's like you wanna give up, but you know you couldn't.
You and your kiasu-ness, madeleine.

Typical life of mine in Singapore.
Locked in my room.
Staring at my stupid book.
Have I mentioned it's one WHOLE bloody day?
*Slaps slaps*
Alright, enough of all the emo-ing.

SO, while I'm studying, I tend to imagine stuff that I'll want it to happen.
Like ways to treat myself after the exam.
Beach. Shades. Tanned. Food. TOYS.
Uh-huh.
One of the ways to motivate yourself.
But you know, those imaginated stuff never works out anyways. Haha.
So let's just forget about it.

Something random.
I've been eating quite less compared to last time.
And the results.
Flat tummy, for the win!
Woots. I like. :)

I've got myself a new backpack before I left Kuching too.




p/s: Nyuk, remember you don't have to go all the way to KL just to buy a backpack.
And ended up to have THOUSANDS of them owning the same one. :p


9 more days to home sweet home. :)