Friday, September 10, 2010

Dream may come true.

Guess what people?
I dreamt about BELINDA CHEE last night!
like zomg zomg muahahaha! ;)
For those of you who have entirely no idea of who she is,
here are some pictures of her.
TV host, Event Emcee, Model, Actress, Voice Over Talent.
 You name it.

Don't you think we kinda look alike? :p



 


SOON the one holding the mic will be me. :) 

So about the dream. It went a little like this.
Out of no where, no idea how or why,
I was invited to this fashion show to do some modelling stuff.
So when I was lining up behind the stage with the other girls,
I actually saw *drum rolls* THE Belinda Chee.
There were two lines.
One for the newbie (the one I was at), the other one was for celebrities.
And somehow she could read my mind,
So she came up to me and asked whether I would like to have a photo with her.
(cause I kept looking at her what)
My mind went WHAT?
A picture with Belinda Chee?
Now who wouldn't want that?
I didn't know how but a camera appeared so we took our pictureS.
Fortunately, something so irritating happened to the camera.
It took forever to save the pictures,
And you know what happened?
THE BATTERY DIED!
damn damn damn damn damn damn damn
And Belinda was already up on stage.
And that was the end of my miserable dream.
One word.
GAH!

For those of you in KL (you know who you are) who know the Belinda-obsessed me,
one favour pretty please.
Help me take a picture of YOU (no matter who you are) and HER
and kindly send it to me please. :)
Thank you very the muchhhh.


Happy Birthday EVE! (:
PS 1 week!