Sunday, September 19, 2010

Distance is not a matter.

Even if we're miles apart,
We never fail to meet up when we're back at Kuching.
Although it's only for A day.
So yesterday.
Once I've landed this home of mine,
I went to meet up with a bunch of friends.
Catherine, Siaw Wee, Magdalene and Charles.
It was good catching up with you peeps.
But even though it's only awhile.
It's worth the time to be able to see you guys again.

The threesome.
Went to Siaw Wee's church this morning.
Hope Church.
IT WAS DAMN GOOD!
Praise the Lord for everything.
Luckily Siaw Wee succeeded in persuading me.
Terima kasih banyak-banyak.
BREAKTHROUGH FAITH.
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must
believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him. (Heb 11:6)
Yeap. Speaks right into my heart.
Im'ma have faith in God. In my friends. In myself.
So yesh, I shall use my talent to glorify God.
Hosting. (:
In the future my dear.

Had lunch with Siaw Wee and the family.
Then on the way back, headed for me favourite bubble milk tea!
LOVES.
So far so good.

I miss eating your brownies. (: