Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The next Belinda Chee?

I found a new idol to look up to.
Megan Tan.
The 8TV quickie new host. :)
Splendid. Her style reminds me of Belinda Chee.





Not bad huh?
Alright, next time after I finish my degree.
I shall try my luck at quickie.
Who knows? This just might be my thing.
Hehehe.

And yes, ladies and gentleman.
I really like this picture of Belinda Chee.
NICE!

I'm not really a huge fan of coffee.
Nor starbucks.
Wait, I'm not even a fan of those.
However.
I might just change my mind after seeing this.

Nobody tells me starbucks has this gorgeous cup with SNOWFLAKES!
Well, fingers crossed they will release this again during christmas.
And I might just try starbucks for the very first time.
:D

And yes.
Ever since I'm a media student. (Damn proud when I say it. :p)
I've got to know every single news.
Like world news.
People ask you, it's a must for you to know the answers.
So this website over here is really helpful.
It tells you news across the globe by various sources.
World, entertainment, sports, national, business.
You name it.
Reading news appeared to be the last in my favourite list.
But this website made it so convenient for me.
Do check it out. :)


She's out my league was awesome. ;)
Interesting shit.
How can a 10 go for a 5?
Hell yes.
That's possible.