Sunday, September 19, 2010

Count my birthday blessings.

WARNING: This is gonna be a LONG post!

This year's 18th celebration was very fruitful. (:
It was unexpected. Really.
Thanks to all my awesomest family and friends!
So shall we start from the beginning?

When the clock struck 12, the inky night sky was beautifully decorated with fireworks,
Red carpet was rolled out to welcome the VIP of the day.
And "Happy Birthday" filled the silent night.
Haha. Nah it didn't happen that way but Madeleine's version was way better. (:

Since I was in Singapore, I didn't expect much to go on.
But all my friends made me feel the love all the way from Kuching.
Those who texted me, called me, wished me on Facebook,
msn-ed me, sent a song through MMS :)
Thank you so much cause all these small stuff actually made my day.

Some acknowledgement to some of me special buddies from KUCHING:
(in no particular order)
1. Catherine (your voice very sexy hor? :p)
2. Siaw Wee (you actually did what I say)
3. Elias (being the jun-est who first wished me at 3 places)
4. Jaron (you actually called me!)
5. Nelson (SORRY and thank you! :D)
6. Png Ting (the kong pia!)
7. Nyuk zai (even if you were late for 44 mins)
8. Adelyn (so many texts huh? :p)
9. Jemimah (thankkk youu!)
10. Melissa (a special msg from Miri huh?)

Okay la. Most of them my gang peeps! Thank you to the rest too! And sorry and please forgive me if I forget to mention your name. :):)

This year, I had 3 slices of cake, one cupcake, one tiny cute one and blew the candles THRICE! (which means more wishes!) wooh! Okay, so on the day itself, it was pretty dull. Went to church and headed back home to study. Uh-huh. YES. Studying during my bday. Oh wells, that pretty much happens every year.

But, during the night.
As I was skyping with my brother.
He gave me the shock of my life!
He actually planned a birthday surprise all the way from Perth.
Along with my cousins and uncle and aunty.
Let the picture speak for itself.
I was damn happy, alright.
Thought nobody was celebrating it with me.
So thank you my awesomest brother ever! (:

A group picture of everyone!













During the day itself, Siaw Wee and some friends went out for reunion dinner.
So I actually teased her to write a birthday poster for me.
And asked everyone to hold it, tagged me on facebook.
Guess what? She really did what I said.
So thanks a lot! Love you! (:

TADA!

















She made this within minutes!

















The day before, my landlady brought me out for dinner.
Bought me a cake too!
Went to buy groceries together.
She even made REAL passion fruit juice for me.
So sakai, I never really saw the real fruit before.
Thank you!

Chocolate my favourite!
















The REAL passion fruit.
















After my exams, I went to have bbq and steamboat with Malaysians!
Yay! LOL one from Kuching. The other one from Sabah.
They were so kind to actually buy me a present!
Like OMG OMG! Seriously didn't expect it.
Thank you both of you! :)
Didn't have so much fun after so long!

The next night.
Had another big feast again.
Gosh i kept eating big meals after the exam.
Fish & Co.
The so-called best fish and chips in town.
LOL. Okay this restaurant was seriously special.
A Singaporean friend of mine was actually planning a surprise for my friend and I.
She faked to order some ice water and who knows,
The waitress came with cake with candle!
You should have seen our expression. Funny like hell. Haha.
Then we were asked to stand on the chair.
Like OMG yes in front of everyone else who was eating at that time.
And they announced our name in front of everyone.
Sang birthday song for us.
This was a first. And a really good surprise.
Thank you Chin Wen and Amirah! (:
And I got myself another present, AGAIN! *grin*
No photos though. It was with my friend.

Told you I have the most amazing friends ever!
Thank God for that. :D

Back in Kuching, went to Iglool to meet up with my besties!
Damn, even if my birthday was way belated,
They never failed to produce presents for you.
So thank you my gang people! (:
















This two shall keep me occupied during the holidays.















Sense the similarities?



Really count my blessings ey?
Thank you Lord for EVERYTHING. :)