Tuesday, September 14, 2010

And it's official!

EXAMS ARE OVER!
GOODBYE SEMESTER ONE!
HELLO HOLIDAYS!

Oh my gawd.
This is such a relief man.
After 2 weeks of mugging and bread-eating, it's finally over!
Uh-Huh.
O-V-E-R!
No more waking up early in the morning to study.
No more sleepless nights.
And books, go to hell please. :)
Screw you POM and ICP for ruining my past few weeks.

My past few assignments and tests were not bad.
Made my day baby!
Oh GPA 4.0 please love me.
I need you to get the bloody top 10%!
Anyways, thank you Lord for everything. (:
You are awesome, as usual.

Went to have lunch-dinner with Zoe after the exam.
Damn, haven't eaten so much for the past few weeks.
A treat for myself people!
And gosh, not to mention fattening much.
Oh wells, once awhile can la.



This drink costed me a fortune.

Went shopping after the treat.
Bought some so-called birthday present for myself.
I sure do know how to reward myself after the exam. :)


Couldn't resist its temptation.

Each one of these will feed a children in Uganda for 3 days.

This place. I love.
Notebooks. Thick ones.
Orange! Loved. Love. Loving.
Expensive. :(

Well, updates about my birthday will be up next!
So do make sure you tune in to check it out! :)

Orange kicks, I'm gonna find and get you someday.
You'll see. MUAHAHA.

PS. Lord, I pray that You will keep my buddy safe and sound. Amen.

4 MORE DAYS!