Monday, November 28, 2011

What do I want?

Items in Confirm-going-to-die list is cutting down slowly.
3 more to go and it's time for some Kuching time!

Been so tired doing work, staying up at night to study.
Mentally drained and it's not the time to stop yet.
Procrastinating and am disappointed in myself.
It's time like this when I can't seem to find my motivation again.

I want to do this but my eyes seem to be stopping me.
My heart's not even in it.
All I want to do is just to sleep.
God, you need to wake me up from this dream.

There haven't been any peaceful nights.
I want some time alone, please?
All this are so complicated.
Familiarity?
Or something new? Something that I'm even unsure of.
No idea.

I have ABM presentation on Wednesday to worry about.
So this, I'm gonna put aside first.
But really, sometimes I DO need my own free time.
Don't get too comfortable and clingy.

Gotta find back that motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment