Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm ready for a new year!

Last week was the longest yet most fun week ever.
LTC was over!
3 days 2 nights spent meaningfully.
Though only managed to get 4 hours of sleep for 3 days.
I'm so glad it's over and the people who spent it with me, I'm grateful and thankful. :))


So many to say, but I have no idea where to start.
These are the people who stood by me all this while.
Couldn't have done it without you guys. Loves always!

Day 1.
Night game was great!
Campers only got to sleep for an hour.
Sad for us, showered and it was time to wake them up.

Day 2.
Committee was taking turns to sleep in.
And Mervin actually slept for bloody 9 hours!?!
And did I mention? I took 15 minutes to wake him up for morning exercise.
Night walk. Company. Lightsticks! I like.

Day 3.
Early in the morning, we purposely found fault with the campers.
One hell good of combination! :))
We do make a great team!
Debriefing.
Letters. Special.

Thanks for always being there. :)
Loving time like this.
Feel so bonded and connected with the rest!

1 comment: