Friday, November 4, 2011

Communication is the power.

Twitter has been updating real fast tonight.


"We're all in this together."
Guess this really strikes me this time.
It means so much more when you understand the meaning behind it.

Everything isn't going well.
But let's not bring friendship into this.
We fight, we talk, we make up and then we fight again.
I guess communication really is the key.

Everything is only possible if we see through each other's flaws.
Give and take.
Compromising.
This isn't an easy journey.
In 2 weeks time. And it already is killing us.
We're a team.

It doesn't matter how long we've been friends,
Now I realize,
What matters the most is that who's there for you when you really need them.
I really thank God for friends that hang in there with me.
And really being there for me.
Through thick and thin.

It's not time to break down yet.
I'm not giving in like this.
I have faith in you and I appreciate it when you say we'll deal with it together tomorrow.
Thanks for being here and I'll be there when you need me too.
Start realizing that. :)

Piglet and diglet have been a new nickname.

No comments:

Post a Comment