Thursday, November 10, 2011

The adrenaline rush is extreme!

Hello guys!
I'm back in action.
Been VERY busy lately.
Well, for the past 4 weeks, to be exact.
And nope, this is not going to an end soon.

Done with conference presentation today.
Really have no idea what to expect for the outcome.
There have been lots of ups and downs this week.
Funny faces, funny emotions, the sad ones, and also the stressful ones.
Trust me when I say stressful ones.

It's 2.45am and I'm just done with LTC revised action plan.
Skipping TV class tomorrow for more sleeps.
I really need to stop doing that. Not very good. for. the. grades.

1 more week to go,
And I really think that all these are testing our limits and breakdowns.
But, no, I'm still strong to go!
Setting aside assignments due dates and upcoming tests,
We can definitely do this!


And when I thought I have done everything,
I clicked on my sticky notes, and realised,
There's still freaking PR writing due next Tuesday! AHHH!

People have to stop showing two-sided attitude.
It does everyone no good.

1 more week to go and counting! :)
This has been a blessing.


No comments:

Post a Comment