Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The festive month!

It's been one hell of a hectic week.
Ended my second formal presentation in 6 weeks.
It. was. GAHH!
Was supposed to stay up all night to finish up the slides and the interview notes.
All drained out so I thought I would nap at 3.30am.
Set my alarm at 4.15am.
Woke up at 7.00am,
With work undone, presentation undone, rehearsals UNDONE, appendices undone,
And meeting friends in 2 hours.
Presentation in 3 hours.
Panicked. Been through it. Thank God. Phew.


No school today. SO glad I could finally sleep in.
Woke up to the morning breeze.
Made my day already.


And whuut? One more to go next week.
Whaddup with all the presentation in this term?
Nevertheless, November has been great to me.
Awesome in its unique way.
Met amazing friends, camp and all.
Who would have thought?

December now, and it's the last month of the year.
It'll be great.
Looking forward to a brand new year! :))
2 more assignments to go and it's HOHH-LEE-DEHHS!


No comments:

Post a Comment