Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Whaddup yo

So yes my fellow readers!
I'm now back at the little city of Kuching.
The best you can ever get.
I've been enjoying life for the past few days.
Wake up practically at 12 noon for every day. ;)
Been filling up my time with good books.
And not to mention good movies too.
I seriously can't wait for catherine to come back for our movie marathon!

Well I think I miss singing in the choir.
Find myself singing random choir songs lately.
Miss the companies, the unity and of course, the craziness.
It can never be quiet when you're near them.
I mean, come on, choir people talk as if they are shouting.
That's the awesome bit.

Now here's something new.
The parents have been deciding to move to a new apartment.
It's near my aunty's. So it's either a good thing, or a bad one.
We've been checking out new furnitures, which is pretty fun.
But it's not confirmed yet.
I don't mind a new environment.
And the process of putting everything together sounds exhilarating to me.

Apart from that, I'm stuffing myself watching tv programmes.
Potential tv shows which I can try out in the future.
I've learnt a thing or two which might be useful too.
Definitely can't wait for the adventures God has prepared for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment