Thursday, March 10, 2011

Runaway's been perfect

Oh I want want want these Tiff & Co bracelets!
It would be a lovely treat for me if any kind souls out there wanna get me one of these.
;)

Managed to wake up at 10-ish this morning.
Finished watching the Black Swam.
It was. Really.
Mind-disturbing, in a brilliant way.
My first time ever seeing masturbating scenes in a movie.
What do you know? *surprise surprise*

Have I mentioned I've been sleeping a lot lately?
I practically wake up at 12 every day.
And then poof it's off to afternoon nap at 2.
Good grief, what rotting at home can do to you man.
I feel a need to be productive!
Get my hands on something.
Maybe I should try learning something from Starbucks,
Or maybe learn how to make a darn good margarita. ;)

I love love love this anchor sign nowadays!
Maybe next time if I wanna have a tattoo,
I'll consider having that.

And oh, I've been tempted to ___ ;)
You-know baby. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment