Friday, March 25, 2011

Saturdays.


It's saturday tomorrow!
Hip hip hurray!
Well, it makes no difference for me cause I'm still on holidays.
2 more weeks to go and it's flying.

I'm so busy lately,
Replying mails, and mails, and more mails.
Checking gmails are so annoying and definitely so not looking-forward to.

I got my results on Tuesday.
It made me happy till I could barely sleep on the previous night.
It was really unexpected.
I improved, but seriously I thought all my CAs suck big time.
Thank Lord. :)

On Thursday,
I headed to Starbucks and then to club.
Kind enough to help a friend of mine for some craft-making session.
Haha, funny little thing.
At the end, the friend will be doing the craft by his own.
Way to go! :)

Oh let me tell you what I'm gonna do tomorrow.
ANDREA FONSEKA IS AT KUCHING, like now!
She'll be heading over to the Spring on Saturday and Sunday for a casting call for the next Miss Universe Malaysia 2012.
Too bad I don't fit the minimum height. :P
But anyways, I'm still gonna pay Spring a visit tomorrow.
Hopefully, I can bring back a picture of the Fonseka and I!

The current Miss Universe Malaysia 2011, Deborah Henry (left) and National Director of Miss Universe Malaysia Organisation, Andrea Fonseka! (right)
IMG_8436

Night talks are awesome.
Really awesome. ;)
P/S. Exactly one more week to go! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment