Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oh hello paradise!

Exam is over!
My first year has finally ended!
Woots!
Kuching, I'll be back in 3 days time!

I like to wake up with a feeling, knowing that I have absolutely nothing planned ahead of me.
It is just plain awesome.
Since I've been waking up early in the morning for the past few weeks because of the bloody exam,
Now I couldn't even sleep past 9. Just great.
But someone I enjoy waking up early just to watch TV.
Very very niceeee.

Well I better enjoy the first few days of holidays,
Cause holidays are going to be as busy.
We have an orientation to plan!
I'm definitely looking forward to those new internation freshies!
First time ever, I'm actually anticipating coming back to Singapore. (:

And tomorrow shall be the beginning of preparation!
Hopefully, we'll make it a success!
And yeap, fingers crossed I can have more opportunities to host in my second year!
:D I enjoy experience like that.
Should probably jot down my past events as resume too!
Who knows it'll do me some good someday.

Whatsapp has been an awesome application so far.
Thank God to whoever invented that. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment