Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Turquoise

Tumblr_lhr4bsqpss1qgzguyo1_500_large
It's a quiet night.
The lights are off, earphones plugged into my ears.
And Hey Soul Sister is blasting away.
It's funny how I used to put that song into repeat till I utterly got sick of it.
And yes, here I am, typing my arse off. :)
And oh, by the way, you're reading the crap that I type too. :P

I slept. for. the. whole. day.
Yes, like seriously.
Life's been pretty boring.
I've been procrastinating a lot too lately.
I'm just so lazy to start designing the banner.
Hopefully, creative juice will fill my brain soon so I'll be able to show some outcomes by this coming Saturday.
Life.

Look at the bright side.
The bestie is back! Meeting her up very soon.
And I can assure you that you will no longer see more upcoming pictureless posts.
While the other one is busy mugging for her exam back in KL. HAHA.
Good luck! ;)

Recently, I watched this talk show that discussed issue like wife abuse.
Got to hear about a real life story.
It disturbed me a lot.
Wives hiding truth from everyone, with the stupid slight hope that their husbands will actually turn back and change.
It's amazing what people do to protect that relationships of theirs, even it involves them getting hurt physically.
Ladies, you gotta stand up for yourself.
If you don't, nobody else will.

Tumblr_lhz8f5blnw1qi04tao1_500_large

Here's to all of you out there.

Today, you are YOU,
That is TRUER than true.
There is NO ONE alive,
Who is YOUER than YOU!
~Dr. Seuss

Have a great day ahead! :)
And oh, architecture students amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment