Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Never will you understand

And we shall let the past stay in the past.

Having a tough week at school, heading towards tougher weeks.
Had meeting for ISC tonight.
Well, I guess everyone is going back with an acknowledged heart now.
More upcoming events! :)
Next saturday peeps!
So-called suit up day by 4 wankers. :D

I can't wait till everything's over.
Then, I can shop till I drop!
Before that, let's pray that God will grant me more strength.

I like those days when you have no classes.
But you just need to get your ass off to school.
Chillax a little at Starbucks, with your laptop.
Discussing assignments with friends, wearing the most comfortable clothes ever.
Not having to care what others think.
It's amazing how peaceful that can be.
Just like tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment