Monday, January 10, 2011

I like this feeling

No back-up plans, no second chance, no one else to blame.

I like this feeling I have.
To be actually woken up by your alarm and not some self-awake alarm.
Waking up from the most comfy blanket, knowing that there are actually stuff to look forward for the day.
ISC stuff, especially. It makes me happy.
A meeting? Something official. I don't mind now.
Shower and then it's off to school.
Then you come back to see a widely opened door welcoming you back.
With awesome company of course. :)
Drop my bag in the room and head to the living room for TV.
Bonding session sure is great.
Sleeping during the night isn't that hard anymore.
It's nice.
It's nice just the way it is. :)
Carefree life, not having to worry about anything else.
Well, apart from THE upcoming exams and soon-to-be-due assignments.

The watch is keeping me safe and sound too.
I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment